Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blogging - Past, Today and the Future for Rein Valdez

Rein Valdez a newbie blogger here in Capiz was nothing but just only a newbie. I don't know anything about blogging. I admit that I have so many questions about blogging and how it works. The past that leads me to enter and start my Journey of being a Newbie in the world of blogging was with the help of SEOCapiz. He taught me the basic things about blogging. The do and don't s about it. Adding some sort of adds and anything to make your blog more presentable to the audience. He also give some portion about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Basic knowledge. Wow, I really really appreciated what he did to me. I open my eyes here in the world of blogging.




Today, almost 3 months of writing simple blogs about myself, around the blogging world and personal experiences I managed to see that blogging world was too wide and big already. This thing started with a blog hopping last week, wow I was surprised to read and know some blogs of different persons, from a student to the highest level of professional persons. One thing in common they Love what they do. And now I love what I have been. Even I am not really a good writer just a simple knowledge I have. I love writing something that people will appreciate later on. This is my simple recognition to the blogging world.


I Love Blogging.
I am so really excited in the future that I will managed to learn some more about blogging. How this works. Thanks a lot the person who inspired me to try and join this blogging addiction I have now. This is Blogging - Past, Today and the Future for Rein Valdez.

0 comments: