Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My 1st Christmas Wishlist Blog

Almost a couple of hours before the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ. Yes! Christmas is fast approaching and before that happens I will create my first Christmas wish list blog.

Me as a simple person does only have the what you say "mababaw ang kaligayahan". Hehe. :) That's me and I can't hide it.





This is my wish this 2008 Christmas

  1. Good Health
  2. Good Grades and Excellent job performance
  3. A blessed and prosperous 2009 for all of us
Why do I have those list only? I am not a material person who really want for latest gadgets and anything. I choose those things for myself and to others as well. What I preferred first was those things for the future purposes.

Note: I also used some gadgets but not really addicted to it. Used those things for my job after school.





I unintentionally browse this Christmas Wishlist Online Contest by Manila Freelancer page in the web. This contest leads me in typing those planned wish that I have before I eventually browse Manila Freelancer page. Hoping to join and participate and share what I have. Thank you.

0 comments: