Sunday, July 10, 2011

Play Angry Birds for PC

Angry BirdsThe new craze today is the lovable Angry Birds video game. I been seeing this to my Facebook wall and twitter timeline as everyone is really playing it. At last, I finally played my first ever game yesterday. I was so amazed with the cuteness and the walkthrough of this new game. I really love playing Angry Birds.


Angry Birds is a puzzle video game developed by Finland-based game develop company, Rovio Mobile in 2009. It was first released on mobile then developed into PC (Windowx XP & Windows 7) and now can be played online. The game is very suitable to young kids age 6 and up.

How to Play Rovio Angry Birds?

The game is very simple. The player uses a slingshot to launch birds (which comes on various size and color: Red, green, yellow and others) to hit and destroy the green pigs. So easy and very entertaining casual game. Check out the small video clip of the game below.


So, what are you waiting for? Download Angry Birds Game and start playing. Enjoy.

0 comments: