Sunday, November 30, 2008

Journey of a Newbie this Christmas Season

Journey-of-a-Newbie---Christmas Season

Today the 3oth day of November and the last day of the month. A month full of surprises and learning to the world of blogging and SEO. Me, as I journey in this kind of trend in the world wide web was very happy even though I don't really have those things like online money making. Haha. I don't have it but I will still continue to write and try my simple and very newbie articles. :)



Tomorrow, the start of December and the Christmas Season. A very blessed holidays to all blogger all over the world and net. Remember to share and give love not war. And maybe you can share some dollars. JOKE.



What will happen to me, as I journey as a newbie in this world of blogging and SEO? I thing for sure, amidst the very hectic schedule I have, I will still update no matter what. This is my way of being a Newbie. Try and try.



Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

(This comment has been copied and pasted. Refer to http://www.theconcordat.wordpress.com)



Yeah…sometimes we do have to and need to write no matter how we suck at it. :)

I was quite amused about the fact that you actually found this blog (considering that I am unable to post recent entries). Then again, I realized that with Google and all the other search engines, everything within the Web is now “findable” (if there’s such a term.)

Thanks for the visit. I do have another blog. You may access it through this link: http://wwww.emmanuellegomez.wordpress.com It is there that I keep my personal pieces. This one is more serious and technical and work-related.

See yah around!