Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blog problem of Rein Valdez

I'm really a mess. I've already started my blog but the real problem was that I intended already to have a revenue out of my blogs even though i have only limited of number of post. How sad, i don't even earn even a single click.

I admit that I am just only a newbie to this world same of being a computer newbie. Upon asking or browsing the net, asking some colleagues and friends that there are so many things you must consider in order for you to have a blog site and obviously extra income. Some points I eventually encounter how can I solve my simple problem are as follows:

  1. Write relevant and competitive reviews or thoughts
  2. Be simple and wise
  3. Trust your site
  4. Dream but don't expect revenue
Indeed as what my mentor, guardian and friends show and taught me that a problem was only an overwhelming challenge for your existence. This problem of mine was really a treasure. I will continue this because I love it. So nice and happy to share whatever may I share in the future.

1 comments:

Jolly Bacinillo said...

psssssssssttt.. this is jolly... see my blog at jollybacinillo.blogspot.com
then tudluan mo na ko dayon sang gna hambal mo bla...