Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blogging Addiction

Blogging, what it is really all about? Everyone was mentioning this thing over the internet, forums, chat rooms, and even close friends telling me to blog. Who really cares of blog, people really making fun of using internet as one of the socializing and communication way in the world aside from cellular phones and mails. And now the internet was already been full of blog entries that were so simple for some person but for blogger was a big success for them.

Haha, :) I was also hit by the issue of myself that I was already hitting my own mind that I'm already an addict -- hmmm. Not a typical addict to overused of drugs but an addict to immediately post some topics to my blog site. Having sleepless time during night time just to think what kind topic will hit the current scenario. I'm only a newbie and I don't expect to much. My own goal is to prove that I even a simple as me can do it.

0 comments: