Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tips and Importance of Comments on your Site

Comments is just a normal thing for a blogger like me. I read various niche blogs where I normally leave my comment/s on topics where I do interest with. My blogs in return got uncountable numbers of comments as well coming from different sources such as bots, link promoters and obviously spammers. Well, it is the fact and reality of web today but there also a bright side regarding commenting and their impact on our sites.


blog commenting
Let me introduce to you the importance of commenting and tips on how-to give a good acceptable comments to a site/s.
  • Comments drives awareness
  • A good article surely got a comments discussion as interested parties are expressing their sides relating to the post
  • Commenting with your name or preferably with your keywords on good reputable sites give you in return massive volume of backlinks
  • Stay on topic and don't put comments like good post, great information and others because normally your comment will be deleted immediately
That's all I have got. Feel free to leave your comments below so that we can start building the awareness and informative discussion regarding commenting. Enjoy and thank you for your time.

0 comments: